Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hot hot chocolate

Now, I had a bit of chocolate left from the breakfast bar dipping and was not so interested in the scraping and mess of cleaning it out... so I opted to make a mug of hot chocolate! I was thinking of a mole sauce as I chose the spices to accompany the chocolate... but you can really add what you would like.

Ingredients (if starting from scratch):
- 40g (1/4 cup) chocolate (I prefer dark chocolate.)
- 250 mL (1 cup) milk
- Salt
- Cinnamon
- Chili powder

Melt the chocolate. Whisk in 250 mL of milk. Bring to a low boil. Sprinkle with cinnamon, a dash of chili powder and a dash of cinnamon. Stir and enjoy.

3 thought(s):

Shelly said...

Leftover chocolate? Never heard of it! :-)

Stephen Vincent said...

Christine!! I am so utterly impressed by this blog! I will have to become a frequent visitor, well done! :)

wannafoodie said...

@Shelly hahahah. I know... it's a very rare occasion.

@Steve THANKS, buddy!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails