Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Eats & Smiles

After all of the appearances on blogs and Pinterest,
I have been trying to come up with
my perfect version of the pumpkin spice latte.
Current attempts feature my own pumpkin spice blend,
pumpkin puree, milk, espresso and vanilla... still tweaking.

I received my first batch of cookies from the
More photos to come with the full cookie post next week.

 Both the cookies and the lattes have been a treat
while I work away on my Christmas offerings at the dining room table...
Outside the window, the birds on our bird feeder and on the ground below
are a delightful distraction, for me and for the cats.

Not so much a smile then but rather one for the memories, 
my Santa figurine (that I've had since wee) plummeted from the shelf above the television
to a shattered demise below. A few tears... then back to it.

 Another glorious weekend... 
Doug, Charlie and I trekked about the snow and trees and bridges.


Eats and Smiles.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails